Friday, February 13, 2009

My intention for this blog...

My intention for this blog is to document our homeschool journey, no matter how long it may last. We are toying with the idea of homeschooling - so, starting now with preschool..."unschool"..."tot school"...whatever we may call it, I am getting an idea of whether this is for our family or not. I truly hope it is.

This is the place I want to put what we have done, my ideas for the future, good articles that may explain my thoughts, fears, etc. Don't expect this to be fancy...or even have completed sentences. This is my sounding board. But, many people are curious about what we are thinking - maybe this will give an insight.

I waver on the subject every week. One week I think it's the best thing since sliced bread and the next week I come up with a "what if" or "I don't want him to miss out on..." type subject. Back to reading articles and I usually find something that makes me feel better. I will post those type of things here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment