Friday, February 27, 2009

2-27-09 Worksheets, ABC books, Cars Lapbook

Ryan wanted to do a few worksheets today and play with his A, B, C books. These are great little board books - 26 of them in one little box, one for each letter. Each one has four or five pictures of things that start with that letter. We love to play with them.

We did get to work on the Cars Lap/Tot book some today also. Today he picked out the colors and colored on the pages. He also looked at/picked out the shapes. You can see the muffin tin crayons I made him for Valentine's Day in the crayon box. I'll put another post on those later.





I'm starting to realize I can have 200 activities planned and we get to one or two of them - simply b/c we are on the go in the mornings, usually. Plus, throw in a four month old and WHEW. Time absolutely gets away from us. Cooking dinner, playing with both of them, nursing, house renovations, sheesh. But, I am happy for those activities we actually do get done. It's better than nothing at all! We do stay busy in the mornings, usually. Play groups, errands, MOPs, etc. So, I am 'ok' with the amount of work we do get done. Some days I worry about it, but today is not one of those days ;)

We do read on a daily basis, try to color a little on a daily basis and whatever he wants to play with. I don't list all the activities we do - just the ones I specifically plan or set out in the trays that we get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment