Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3-3-09 Clothespins on pipe cleaner circles

Idea taken from Tot School - we took a red, yellow and blue pipe cleaner and bent/fastened in a circle. Then, put some red, yellow and blue clothespins in the tray and had him clip the correct colored pins to the colored pipe cleaner. No pics of it, he did it quickly and then was bored with it. But, we did have fun clipping the clothespins on all sorts of things. Here is my finished product:


I'm not keeping up with the posting of activities the way I should be - or writing them down to post later. I'm posting the ones I take pics of and trying to get those up. We have been doing a lot of activities, just no pics of them.

I'm doing a lot of reading/researching ideas at night and gathering materials. I'll try and post a list of my favorite blogs sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment