Wednesday, June 3, 2009

06-03-09 Impromptu Tray Time - Ryan's Game

Ok, so he is catching on quite nicely - he was in the playroom playing with daddy and a big wooden spoon. After a few minutes, he comes and asks for my bin of marbles (I was in the kitchen).

Me - "Sure, but why?"
Ryan - "I want to do a tray time."
Me - "Ok :) "

So, he decided he wanted to carry the marbles from his blue table to the bowl on the table across the room - and then carry two, etc. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth and so on...

I know they are always curious and want to play and do different things, but it's interesting to me that he already knows that his playing is "learning" (he thinks learning is apparently called "tray time", lol).

Yeah little man!




3 comments:

  1. wow I love your learning room! big wide open spaces,bright colors,the big door/window. that is so great he is continuing to love learning. my julia is special needs so we are just about to start tray time. I am so excited! we are excitedley anticipating the arrival of our trays in the mail.well gotta go nurse benjamin, cant believe he is 2 mionths 2 weeks already. It goes way too fast. waaah im so fast. I just love him sooooo much! Jasmine in CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops meant waah im so sad that he is growing too fast! He will be our last baby for 5 years. That is the plan.....

    ReplyDelete