Wednesday, June 17, 2009

06-17-09 Now that Summer is almost here

I thought I would share some of the spring activities we've been doing. I haven't posted in awhile, but that doesn't mean we've stopped doing tray times and activities! On the contrary! Ryan just keeps me busy with them - plus, the new kitchen and Cassada - not a moment's rest. But, I'm loving it.

Here are a few things on the wall - lots of things we've talked about and played around with - rainbows with all the rain we've been having, why plants need rain, caterpillars, butterflies (with a visit to the local butterfly farm All-A-Flutter), sunshine, baby animals - including a GREAT, impromptu lesson on baby birds with the Cardinal bird nest right outside our front door, planting, gardens, etc. Oh, and let's not forget the garbage truck (?) - we HAD to throw in a few activities about the garbage truck...




I'll post more about the activities with other ones thrown in as time allows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment