Friday, June 19, 2009

Posts are not always in order...

I was talking to a friend today and she mentioned that she checked my blog occasionally and noticed I had not updated in awhile. True. But, I started thinking later that some posts may have been missed. Since I started and use this blog as a journal of sorts, I don't always post in order - I post in the order they occurred, not the order I blogged them - so, you may see the "front post" for a few weeks, but unless you receive the emails or blog reader updates, you may not have seen that I have actually posted several posts and they are stuck in the middle somewhere! I do my personal blog (Bond Family Journey) the same way. It never occurred to me people might not be mind readers and just automatically know I do this ;) So sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment